Welcome to Stormwater Queensland
Stormwater Queensland is an incorporated, not for profit, association established in 1996.
The objectives of Stormwater Queensland, as set out in the constitution, are:
- to promote the efficient management of stormwater in order to:
– manage flooding
– enhance community amenity
– achieve the cost effective management of stormwater infrastructure
- maintain environmental values of receiving waters
- encourage a whole of watercycle approach to stormwater management
- to encourage best practice in the industry and to provide a forum for the various industry members
- to provide industry representation as the principle advisory body for the stormwater industry
Stormwater Queensland seeks to facilitate effective stormwater management by providing leadership, representation and services to the stormwater industry. Specifically, it aims to:
- promote and advocate for effective stormwater management
- raise professional standards of practice
- provide information and knowledge exchange for professional development of the industry
- operate in an effective and financially responsible manner.
To view previous Technical Event presentations, click here to gain access to the Members Only Website.
Interested in becoming a Member of Stormwater Queensland? Click here.