Membership of Stormwater Queensland
To join Stormwater Queensland, simply click the link below to access the online form. Any queries please don’t hesitate to contact our Secretary via phone on 0493 126 919 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of a membership include:
- Discounted registration fees to Stormwater Queensland and Stormwater Australia conferences, workshops, technical tours and social functions
- Access to all Stormwater Queensland Webinar recordings and materials
- Access to Conference Papers delivered at Stormwater Conferences across the country
- Opportunities to network with industry practitioners representing local government, state government, manufacturers, consultants and other relevant stakeholders
- Support the stormwater industry, improve stormwater management practice and contribute to the organisation that represents your stormwater interests.
Free Student Membership of Stormwater Queensland
Stormwater Queensland would like to invite all full time students who wish to pursue a career in Urban Water Management to apply for Student Membership of Stormwater Queensland at no charge. Student members must be currently undertaking full time tertiary study (undergraduate). Student membership is not available for post graduate, masters or PhD studies, however individual membership of Stormwater Queensland is available. To submit your application for Student Membership simply click the link below to access the online form.
Renew Your Membership or Update Your Membership Details
Stormwater Queensland are proud to offer members access to their membership details via the online Members Portal. The portal can be used by all members to pay for membership fees, update your contact and representative information and view your current member status. Login to the Portal
If you have any questions at all about renewing your membership, please contactour Secretary via phone on 0493 126 919 or email email@example.com