Expressions of Interest for Stormwater Queensland’s 2018 Sub-Committees are now being accepted and we invite all members to consider applying for service on one of the following:
Membership & Advocacy Sub-Committee
- Responsible for identifying members benefits, scholarships, recruitment activities, maintaining membership records and trends; and
- Preparation of Position statements, coordinating member surveys, advocating for members on issues of State/local government policies, guidelines etc.
- Responsible for maintaining and building membership portion of budget;
Events, Conference & Awards Sub-Committee
- Responsible for organising events, conferences & awards;
- Responsible for sourcing Event topics, speakers, venues and working with the secretariat/organisers to deliver events;
- Responsible for sourcing & coordinating judges for Annual State and National Excellence Awards; and
- Responsible for maintaining and building Events portion of budget;
This is a rewarding opportunity to work with like-minded people to make a difference to the industry. The sub-committees meet on a bi-monthly basis to achieve their objectives.
Please email your EoI, listing the sub-committee you’d like to serve on and include your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB on Friday 3 November 2017.