Add to Calendar
Managing Long Life, Hidden Assets
|Developed to assist asset management practitioners apply best practice in accordance with PN5 and ISO 55000 AM Standards for inspection, condition and performance assessment for stormwater drainage assets.|
|Participants will be able to develop an action pipeline for how they can best progress their organization along the path to meeting the objectives of PN5|
|Explore the practicalities of how to prepare and undertake a stormwater drainage network condition survey including sampling of the network and specifying the services of external providers.|
|Learn about using the WSAA Conduit Inspection Code Appendix D for SWD|
|Learn about using the AUS-SPEC Tools and resources for SWD asset management|
|Opportunity to network and share your experiences.|
- Understand the use of the new PN5 to improve SWD asset management practice taking into account ISO 55000 requirements.
- Be able to follow a consistent approach to SWD survey and condition assessment
- Have the tools to scope and plan a condition assessment project to achieve application of PN5 good practice
- Learn about the latest trends for identifying and scoring of defects in SWD assets.
These Workshops will give you the knowledge and skills to;
- Develop your own action pipeline to guide the journey for applying PN5 for your SWD assets
- Confidently update your SWD asset register and break it into its components
- Develop reports on the overall condition grading of the SWD network
- Produce risk based Action plans – maintenance and renewals derived from the condition analysis
- Have better information on which to analyse and report on valuations, depreciation and financial planning for the SWD system.
Who should attend
- Stormwater drainage asset practitioners,
- Asset Managers
- Technical Officers
- Field staff involved in inspection and condition assessment and asset management of SWD Assets
- Applicable to local government, public works or other organisations (public or private)
- Alf Grigg | Principal A Grigg & Associates P/L
- Peter Way | Chair NAMS.AU, IPWEA Peter is project manager and principal author of the SWD Practice Note 5.
- Kirk Bloomfield | Manager GSDS
- John Thomson l Geospatial Integrated Services
* Presenter/s will vary between locations.
For more information and details of a workshop in your area, head over to the IPEWA website by clicking HERE
Get the your own copy of the latest Practice Note HERE